Mr. Dobbins has extensive experience working with both publicly traded and private companies in the manufacturing, business services, and not for profit fields.
Mr. Dobbins has over 15 years of Senior-level Leadership with extensive financial and operational experience that includes Financial Reporting, Acquisitions, Capital Raises, Strategic Planning, Consolidations, Budgeting, Cash Management, Product Costing, Product Launches, Clinical Trials, Inventory Management, Compensation Programs, Product Development, International Operations, Intellectual Property, ERP Systems, Reporting Systems, and Manufacturing.
• Certified Public Accountant – Tennessee Certificate Number 13089
• Mississippi Certificate Number R7368
• Principal with Dobbins & Mitchell, P.A., Corinth, Mississippi, December, 2015 to present
• Chief Financial Officer, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Charlotte, North Carolina, May 2012 to December 2015
• Chief Financial Officer, Verified Person, Memphis, Tennessee, August 2008 to May 2012
• Group Director & Controller, Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Memphis, Tennessee, January 2003 to August 2008
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants